The Challenge:

When I originally set this challenge I planned to complete it within the space of just one year, from the 2nd October 2011 to 1st October 2012. However, due to my husbands "dodgy knee" this was not possible. I have now reassessed the situation and plan to complete the challenge by 3rd May 2017 - My 50th Birthday!

Follow this blog to see how we get on...

Sunday 30 September 2012

Failed!

Well, the challenge is coming to a close and we have managed 7 out of the 214 fells!  Not good going!

I am putting the blame entirely on my husband!  He had to have a knee op and we have been waiting for him to be fully fit before walking again!  Things are looking good on that front and once my marathon challenge is out the way next week we are going to recommence with this challenge!  I am going to be a little less enthusiastic this time and set the amended challenge completion date as the 3rd of May 2017 - my 50th birthday!


Fingers crossed we manage it!  Watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment